Tinder Reviews – Tinder is an online dating platform where singles from around the world find their perfect match for a romantic relationship. However, this article is about Tinder reviews and how to create a new Tinder account. Tinder has taken the dating world by storm and has helped make online dating socially acceptable. It has become the go-to app for people looking to date, hookup, finding a long-term relationship etc because it offers a simple way to meet people online.
Tinder basically launched the location-based dating app craze back in 2012, and it’s still the most popular dating app in the US. For that reason alone,if you’re single, Tinder is definitely worth using. You sign up with your phone number or Facebook account to ensure some level of identity verification (your membership is not announced to your Facebook friends via your page, feed, etc.).
The app then matches you to other Tinder users in the area around you – whether you’re at home, at work, in a bar, or on a trip.You sign up with your phone number or Facebook account to ensure some level of identity verification (your membership is not announced to your Facebook friends via your page, feed, etc.). The app then matches you to other Tinder users in the area around you – whether you’re at home, at work, in a bar, or on a trip.
You sign up with your phone number or Facebook account to ensure some level of identity verification (your membership is not announced to your Facebook friends via your page, feed, etc.). The app then matches you to other Tinder users in the area around you – whether you’re at home, at work, in a bar, or on a trip.The app is free to download and only takes a few seconds to install.
There’s no real profile creation with Tinder beyond the basics. If you signup with Facebook, photos along with other information is automatically pulled from your account (the app allows you to delete whatever you don’t want available). Or, you can click the plus sign on the top right of your Profile page to check your phone, Instagram, or album photos from Facebook for other pictures to include. You can also say a few words (up to 500 characters) to describe yourself.
The settings tab allows you to choose whether you want to be matched with men or women or both, how far away you are willing to search (i.e. 10 miles or 50 miles from your current location), and your preferred age range. You can include up to nine photos and looping videos.
The matching process is easy. Pictures of potential suitors pop up on your screen one by one (Tinder calls this the card stack) along with their ages, and whether you have Facebook friends or mutual interests in common. You can see more information about them by tapping the “I” button underneath or simply tapping on the photo. Then you can see how far away they are from you at this moment (i.e. 2 miles or 10 miles), as well as an “about” section where people can leave a little information about themselves (or not much at all besides “hi”).
If you have common interests or friends on Facebook, those will appear below the photos. You can scroll through various matches if you’d like, touching the “X” for no or swiping left (meaning you’re not interested) and touching the heart on the right for yes, or swiping right. Once you mutually approve of each other, you and your Tinder match can communicate.
Unfortunately, Tinder doesn’t take into account your relationship status. If you’re married or in a relationship, you can use Tinder without any members having knowledge about the fact you have a significant other. So, it enables people to cheat if they feel so inclined.
Tinder Account Create Online
I want you to be happy again that’s why we will quickly highlight how possible it is, to startup tinder account create online. Well this is how to create tinder account using their online website- www.tinder.com
- You’ll start from launching the site through a browser.
- Open your browser and search www.tinder.com.
- Choose to sign in with Google, facebook or phone number.
- Generate a password.
- After inputting the details, click on Create Account.
Login Tinder Account
You can decide to login with your number, facebook, or google with your password. Once you login your account, you will be able to see your friends and chats.
Uses of Tinder App
- Login your account faster.
- Login with phone number, Google Account or Facebook Account.
- Share your stories to your lucky person.
- Reply chats and view profiles with the app.
Tinder Reviews – Positives of Tinder
These are the best parts of Tinder.
- Free to download and use with your phone (iPhone or Android). Service is also accessible via Tinder.com
- Easy to get started with minimal profile information required.
- Easy to use, just swipe left or right to reject or approve a match. Swipe up for a Super Like.
- Fun to use in social situations with friends.
- Can start connecting with people more quickly than traditional dating sites.
- Constantly matching you with new people because it’s location-based.
- Low investment – if you only want to hook-up, very appealing platform. No money required to spend and very accessible.
- Tinder Lite app available to those who want to reduce data usage (available in only certain countries).
Tinder Reviews – Negatives of Tinder
These are the parts of Tinder which needs improvement.
- No photo verification system.
- Does not consider someone’s Facebook relationship status to be able to use it (married, in a relationship, or single).
- Not much information provided about the match before you meet – sometimes none at all if they don’t include a bio.
- Can’t search for matches with similar interests – have to scroll through each match given.
- As a free member you can’t “look back” and reconsider someone because you have to choose Like or Nope to move on to the next candidate. When you reject, they are gone.
- Membership upgrades use an age-based pricing model. For older singles Tinder is a lot more expensive to use.